December 31, 2012 by jannie123
I was speaking with a friend today who recommended a gratitude journal.
Apparently, a gratitude journal allows you to heal and focus on the positive things in life. We all deserve to be happy. The new year is coming, let’s start it off in a happy tone.
I’m going to start writing on 5 things…
1. I’m grateful for my body, I work out regularly and I feel healthy and am in good shape.
2. I’m grateful for my brain. I am able to understand and process things quickly.
3. I’m grateful for my eye sight. I used to have very poor eyesight. I have now fixed it with lasik surgery. No more glasses and contact lens (Except if I want to look pretty with those lenses that makes your pupil look huge..hehe 🙂 )
4. I’m grateful for my friends, who listened to me when I’m down. I love my friends to pieces. I think all of them deserve to be happy! ❤
5. I am grateful for all my difficult experiences because they are teaching me a lesson and making me a much stronger person.
Lots of Love